Spring has come early to my heart. I first sensed it when I saw all the daffodils popping up everywhere all bright and yellow and joking around. Then today, while driving up the 101, the wildflowers in the hills and all along the freeway just stole my heart! I'm suddenly buzzing like a bumble bee!And as expected I am feeling on the brink of change and growth, and I'm ready to kick things up a notch. This Spring I want to embrace life more abundantly, and take a step into deeper faith, hope, and love. The journey begins...
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Once there was this whale. She was pretty content. She thought that maybe she couldn't even be happier. She went to school and found a job that she liked real well. She spent special time with her family and friends, and even bought herself fancy new shoes. Everyday she would watch the sun rise and set, and think
He paid real special attention to her and she felt butterflies in her stomach.
Boy did they hit it off. He put some love in her heart
and then she put some love in his heart and
then they just kept putting more and more love into each other's hearts,
Sunday, January 24, 2010
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Top 10 reasons to xoxo Mike
10. He loves puppies
9. He loves the people he loves
8. He puts his whole heart into his work and projects
7. He is considerate and thinks about the needs of others
6. He smells good
5. He makes really good sandwiches
4. He is bold
3. He is outgoing, a people person
2. He starts laughing toward the end of a sentence and his words turn into laughter
1. He wants to make the world a better place. and already does!
Thank you for being born 28 years ago and for filling this world with so much life and love and fun. You are a gift.