Tuesday, June 30, 2009

this just in.

Life is busy and full and changing and a little unpredictable right now. I feel a little unsettled in many areas but I'm learning that it's okay. It's actually good. and part of being human. Once one area is resolved, another area gets off center. And according to my mom, this happens until you die. like it literally doesn't ever end- even when you're a grown up or married or have kids or any of those things. In fact, I hear it just gets even more complicated. I can't believe I didn't know this. I'm still taking it in. wowzers.

So apparently it's not about finding a recipe to avoid all the ish that life can dish, but about living a life of love and grace and forgiveness and hope and resilience. There is always reason to have hope and keep moving forward. One way or another you have to get through it, so enjoy it.
soak up the good. the sweetness. the love.

No comments:

Post a Comment