Tuesday, May 19, 2009

short and sweet

So I have thoroughly enjoyed my stint as “stay at home daughter” for the past several months, but the time has come for me to move on. Thanks mom and dad for taking Wally and I in when we quit our jobs, broke the lease on our apartment, and hauled our crazy little selves up here. Seriously appreciate it. You guys are the best! I love you!

In other news, I’m all over California right now, both literally and figuratively. From SLO to Loma Linda and then up to Santa Cruz in a weekend. New people, new places, new things. Let’s just say the whirlwind has begun. I’m excited for this summer and also still a little preoccupied with what to do next, although I'm not going to let it get to me quite yet. Life will reveal herself in due time. And as for the couple of ideas I have up my sleeve... well they may or may not mean anything at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment